Coaching for individuals
You know life and work can be better, easier, less frustrating... But aren’t sure how to get there on your own. You work hard, too hard. You feel burned out and unengaged at work and guilty about not being home enough. You feel like you’re fighting your way through each day, pushing hard but getting nowhere. Stress abounds. You can’t think clearly and don’t even have time to. Your decision making is foggy and slow. You were once on track, with a plan, but now just getting through the day is a monumental task.
Every…..day…..feels…..like…..Ground Hog day.....
- Feeling in control and in charge of all ‘stuff’ on your plate.
- Being able to prioritize that ‘stuff’ with confidence and ease.
- Knowing where you want to go and having a clear plan on how to get there.
- Being confident your efforts are fully directed at leaving Ground Hog day behind.
- Enjoying your life to the fullest each and every day.
Sounds good, but how do you get there?
By getting support. By holding yourself accountable. And by following a process. Coaching will help you: Uncover and examine the real causes of your stress and career derailment Understand the fundamental beliefs that contribute to you being stuck Identify which of your values are being challenged by the status quo Develop a clear vision of where you want to go and why And most importantly:
There are several ways to start your journey to get back on track. Choose the option that is right for you.